Terms & Conditions
My terms and conditions show that you value my time as much as I value yours. Please read them carefully.
- You may cancel or reschedule your appointment up to 48 hours before your session time. Simply click the link in your confirmation email / text to do so.
- All cancelations prior to the 48 hour window will be refunded. We will issue a refund (minus a $25 processing fee) through Square, our payment processor, within 7-10 business days. It may take several additional days for the refund to post on your account due to processing time at Square and at your card’s issuing bank. Please be patient, I operate my business with integrity.
- Due to a confirmation notification, cancellations and changes within less than 48 hours notice will not be honored and your payment is non-refundable.
- Upon booking, we will send you a confirmation email with instructions to help you navigate your session. Please take the time to read the instructions/directions. The goal in this is for you to have the best session possible.
- You have voluntarily decided to book a session with Marisa through your own free will. You are voluntarily participating in the session of your choice and accept complete responsibility for your own mental, physical, psychological, spiritual, and emotional well being.
- It is very important for you to understand that a session with Marisa Marinos, LLC is not a substitute for medical or psychological diagnosis and or treatment. You must understand this is for entertainment purposes and is not to take the place of a licensed healthcare professional. Marisa Marinos, LLC does not diagnose medical conditions, nor will she perform medical treatment, prescribe substances or interfere with the treatment of a licensed medical professional.
- Marisa Marinos, LLC is not liable for outcomes or actions, whether they be yours, or those of other people, whether related to your session or otherwise.
- You are completely responsible for any actions you take after any session with Marisa Marinos LLC.
- Please understand, sometimes we hear what we need, not what we want. Your session may be unpleasant, emotionally difficult, or could bring forward painful memories. Marisa Marinos LLC always has the best intentions when bringing messages from Above through her as a vessel of information.
- As in life, nothing can be 100% guaranteed. Marisa receives and communicates smells, sounds, words, feelings, images and they may be partial at times. Communications can be interpreted differently by each person.
- You are welcome to record your session (VOICE ONLY), on your own device. Marisa merely asks that you let her know when you begin recording. Additionally, there is no starting and stopping a recording. It is distracting and will take away from your session.
- Marisa Marinos LLC DOES NOT give you permission to broadcast the call/recording on the internet, a podcast, YouTube, or anywhere without her permission.
- Marisa highly recommends not promising to share the recording with family or friends until after your session. At times the information can be extremely personal. You may not want to share some of the information with others.
- Phone and FaceTime sessions require a working signal. It is your responsibility to make sure you are in a location where your technology will be in good working order for your session. If, for some reason, there are unforeseen technical difficulties involving a FaceTime session, Marisa will be more than happy to switch to a phone session. Sessions that experience technical issues will not be rescheduled or refunded. Don’t forget to charge your devices.
- Sometimes, (rarely) Marisa’s schedule may change. If you are making hotel and flight accommodations, please make sure you have travel insurance. Emergencies happen, it is better to be safe than sorry.
- Please be on time for your session. Due to back-to-back bookings, if you are late, your session will be cut short.
- If you don’t feel I am the right person for you for you within the first 10 minutes of meeting me, all you have to say is, “this isn’t for me” and we will refund your payment in the same way you paid, within 7-10 business days, minus the processing fee of $25. Note that it may take several additional days for the refund to post to your account due to processing time at Square, our payment processor, and your card’s issuing bank. It is up to you to let me know in that first 10 minute time period. If you don’t make me aware within the first 10 minutes, you will be charged the full amount, and a refund would be forfeited. I run my business on integrity and I want you to feel safe.
- Your privacy is very important to us. Your personal information will only be used by our office. We do not share or sell any client information. We value your privacy and security.